1. Pre-registration and registration
To register for a course:
- Choose your option and send a registration request by e-mail.
- When you have received confirmation of your registration, send a deposit (of 1/3 of the total amount) by bank transfer to the account below. Be sure to specify your last name and first name as well as the chosen course in the transfer information :
Crédit Lyonnais – ELCL
Immeuble La Piazza
201 rue de la Piazza
IBAN : FR66 3000 2030 0000 0076 7272 K77
BIC : CRLYFRPP
- You will be registered upon reception of this deposit.
The balance of your course fee is to be paid by bank transfer to the above account at least 2 weeks before your arrival. You must pay for all bank fees or commissions related to your payment. An extra amount of 30€ will be charged if your bank is located outside the EU.
3. Cancellation and reimbursement clause
The deposit is neither reimbursable nor transferable.
Regardless of the reason for cancellation, the course fees (except the deposit sent) are reimbursable according to the following conditions:
– 30 days or more before the start of the course: 100% reimbursable;
– 15 days to 29 days before the start of the course: 50% reimbursable;
– 14 days or less before the start of the course: non-reimbursable.
No refund will be made if you leave the course after it has started..
4. Additional important clause
The courses will be held only if 3 students register. If you are the first or the second to register, you will be informed. If three weeks before the course starts, there are still less than 3 students, you can choose between:
- taking a Course on request instead: see description and conditions here. The content will be developed together with you according to your needs and goals. The number of lessons will be determined by the sum you have already paid on a pro-rata basis.
- taking the chosen course; if there is 1 student, the cost of the course will be increased by 150%, if there are 2 students, the cost of the course will be increased by 50% per student.
You are not insured in case of sickness, accident, or theft.
You must carry out the necessary procedures in your country in order to be insured during your stay in France.
The organizer will in no way be held responsible for losses, harm, or damage suffered by the participant or committed by him or her on persons or property, whatever be the causes. In the event of litigation, only the Court of Montpellier has jurisdiction.